A Jiffy Lube® Oil Change is a top-to-bottom service
Jiffy Lube® technician will:
• Oil with up to five (5) quarts of quality motor oil
• Oil filter
• Brake fluid level (in transparent reservoirs)
• Serpentine belts
• Wiper blades
• Antifreeze/coolant reservoir levels
• Engine air filtration system
• Exterior lights
• Chassis (lubricate when applicable)
• Tire pressure
• Transmission fluid
• Differential fluid
• Transfer case fluid
• Power steering fluid
• Windshield washer fluid
• Battery water (excluding sealed batteries)
• Exterior windshield
Bonus! You will also receive free top-offs on motor oil with the same type of oil purchased and any or all of the multiple vital fluids (listed above) between service visits for up to 3,000 miles.*
Additionally, Jiffy Lube will perform a service review, which includes a visual inspection of the engine air filtration and the vehicle manufacturer's severe driving** recommendations based upon the vehicle's current mileage.
*Up to a maximum of 2 quarts per fluid.
**Refer to vehicle's owner's manual for a definition of driving conditions.